Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wait.....it's a BOY?

So last week when we had our ultrasound, the baby was not cooperating and didn't offer a satisfactory view of the heart. So they asked me to come back this week.

For some reason, I had not been fully convinced that what I saw on the first ultrasound was really a girl so I asked them to check again. Sure enough, this one showed what clearly looks like boy parts!

The baby was in a very different position this time so I am assuming that is what made the difference?

Of course at this point I am still so confused and concerned and really wonder what the truth is! Luckily we will get another ultrasound at 28 weeks so best two out of three?

In the meantime I think we will play it fairly neutral.

Hope this isn't a taste of what's to come with this kiddo.....the stinker!

No comments: