I had an absolutely amazing baby shower on the 5th. My sisters Abi and Sara and my wonderful Mother Lisa and Mother-In Law Pat put together such adorable decorations, great food and fun games! It was lovely!
We definitely missed my sister Amelia, who couldn't make it out from D.C. but she was there in spirit!
Here are some pictures of the festivities:
Adorable Owl Cupcakes
Cute diaper cake made by Mother-in-Law Pat
Wonderful tie quilt made by everyone at the party and my Mom!
The infamous frog, thanks Sara.
The amazing little "bear" pouch and hat crocheted by my Mother-in-Law Pat
The wonderful quilt made by my Grandma Meredith
The ADORABLE sweater knitted by my Grandma Cannon
It was such a wonderful day and I am so grateful to my amazing family for putting it all together. And they did this all across several different states!
The nursery is almost complete, I just need to do the window treatments. I am very pleased with how it turned out. I hope that Lucas likes it!
And last, but not least a, belly picture...
This was taken over two weeks ago so I have definitely grown a bit since then. However, we just had our maternity photos taken today so I will post those as soon as I can!
I am now 34 weeks along so I only have 6 weeks (or so) left....of course that seems like an eternity to me!!!! We still have a lot to do, but we will get there.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. I need to come see Lucas' room.
Post a Comment