Monday, March 3, 2008

24 things about my husband<----I actually have a husband to do this for, hooray!!

1. What is his name? Christopher Michael Cheniae
2. How long have you been married? 2 months on March 5th :o)
3. How long did you date? 3 1/2 years
4. How old is he? 26
5. Who eats more? Chris eats a lot throughout the day, but I can often eat more in a sitting...
6. Who said "i love you" first? Good question, I think he said it first. I just asked him and I said I thought it was him and he said, and I quote, "Probably, cause I loved you more." Sweet, right? Yeah, if he wasn't being a butthead!
7. Who is taller? Chris, but not by much
8. Who sings better? Me. Chris is quite tone deaf, but he tries and loves to sing loud!
9. Who is smarter? Chris knows a lot about everything, my smarts are pretty specific. I'm not dumb though
10.Whose temper is worse? Mine!<----mine too, thanks Dad! :oP
11. Who does the laundry? Oddly enough we actually still do our own laundry...
12. Who does the dishes? We both do, Chris unloads the dishwasher more for sure though
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me
14. Who pays the bills? Chris...you know, the one with the degree in accounting...
15. Who mows the lawn? Lawn, what's that? I mow the rocks! :-P Not really, we actually have some lawn in our back yard and Chris mows it
16. Who cooks dinner? We both do, he's a bit better than me..
17. Who drives when you are together? Chris, he doesn't like my driving
18. Who is more stubborn? We can both be pretty stubborn, but probably me<----again, thanks Dad!
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both kinda do, me perhaps
20. Whose parents do you see most? We try and see equally, probably his a little bit more though :o(
21. Who proposed? Chris
22. Who has more friends? Chris, but I have become good friends with most of them so it's ok with me
23. Who has more siblings? Me, I have 3 sisters and he has 1 sister
24. Who wears the pants in the family? Him for sure, I'm a big baby

Now I'm supposed to tag people I guess? So, if someone actually reads this and wants to do it, go for it. Post a comment for me so that I can read yours!

1 comment:

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Fun to read! Did you read Amelia's? (That's where I got the idea) Hope you guys are doing well!