My little Lily seems to be doing much better, she has gained back a few pounds and is happy and eating just fine. My sister will continue with her higher calorie diet and larger amounts of formula, hopefully this was just a weird thing but everyone will keep their eye on her!
Chris doing well at his new job but is very busy, in meetings most of the day. He pretty much works on his own, with little to no supervision which is a new experience for him and he is nervous about doing the job right but he is doing everything right so far! Unfortunately he seems to have caught a bug so hopefully he will be able to recover quickly.
I am on spring break, but am just filling in the time with work so no exotic vacation for me :o( Spring break does mean that I am about halfway done with school which is VERY exciting. I will be getting all the graduation garb next week with Amelia! My graduation info is as follows:
Date: Friday, May 9, 2008
Place: Wells Fargo Arena
Time: Ceremony starts at 8:00am. Students should arrive for line up at 7:15am in the ASU Arboretum (located just north of Wells Fargo Arena).
Anyone that would like to come, I would love all the noise and support I can get but I do apologize for the early hour! Anyway, let me know if you want to come! I'm sure I will post more details later.
Other than work we are both just hanging around the house, cleaning and doing yardwork (Chris is doing most of it). We have put down a deposit for some puppies (2 Bichon Frise's) but we might not be getting them for awhile. It might be around May or it might be in 9 Months or so, it just depends on how many puppies are in the litter :o)
If you want to see how cute our puppies are going to be, feel free to check out the breeders website: www.azsnow.com
I guess that is all for now, I will try and post more later! Love to everyone!
1 comment:
Ohhhh...those puppies are SOOOO cute!! How fun for you! We are going to come down in May, but I am not sure what week. If we can work it, I would love to come to the graduations. I will let you know when I know more! :o)
Post a Comment