So I just finished all of my finals. I had 5 finals TODAY and have been working on them for a total of 8 hours or so...my head kinda hurts but I am completely finished! As I sit here and try and type this, I am completely without words and the ones I type seem to be coming out in jibberish and misspelled. I will type more later but I just had to say that I am FINISHED! I am actually going to Graduate, how weird!
Thanks to all of you for your support!
2 comments:
WOOHOO!! We are so excited for you! I wish we could come for the festivities, but I am glad that we got to see you last month!
yay done! congrats! so what do you want to be when you grow up.... ;-) maybe me and baby are hitching a ride down with g&g meredith, haven't decided yet...
Post a Comment