So we got the puppies on Saturday evening, a few days earlier than expected! They are just adorable little fluff balls! They have each already pooped on the floor but they are getting better at using the doggy door and they only woke up twice last night, we will see how they do tonight! They had A LOT of energy of course, and they are loving playing with us and each other. It is going to be an interesting experience! Of course I have some pictures that I have to share, but I will only post a few...there will be some captions below each picture, so you know which puppy is which, not that you can really tell most of the time!!
2 comments:
Yay for cute puppies!! I can't wait to meet them on Friday!
wooohoooo!! i get to meet your puppies! we are coming this weekend (well lily and I)...see you soon!
Post a Comment