Okay, those are pretty cute. And I'm not even a dog lover, although you'd never know it since I seem to have devoted my life to catering to Cooper's every whim. But where are the halloween costumes??!! Because all psycho dog parents get halloween costumes, don't they? Cooper's going as a bag of money, because we've spent nearly 6,000 dollars on him this year! But with two little guys you could get some kind of awesome Laurel & Hardy, Batman & Robin, Sonny & Cher or Donny & Marie vibe going . . . (although I guess those last options would make one of them a transvestite, which would be weird.)
We for sure needed costumes but we kinda skipped out on Halloween this year, but I guarantee that next year we will have AWESOME costumes! Haha, Susan a bag of money...I mean it's not really funny.....but...
5 comments:
I would love them too!! So cute!!! :)
Okay, those are pretty cute. And I'm not even a dog lover, although you'd never know it since I seem to have devoted my life to catering to Cooper's every whim. But where are the halloween costumes??!! Because all psycho dog parents get halloween costumes, don't they? Cooper's going as a bag of money, because we've spent nearly 6,000 dollars on him this year! But with two little guys you could get some kind of awesome Laurel & Hardy, Batman & Robin, Sonny & Cher or Donny & Marie vibe going . . . (although I guess those last options would make one of them a transvestite, which would be weird.)
We for sure needed costumes but we kinda skipped out on Halloween this year, but I guarantee that next year we will have AWESOME costumes! Haha, Susan a bag of money...I mean it's not really funny.....but...
they are starting to look very dog, and not puppy anymore. how much bigger do they get?
They are pretty much full grown at this point, but yeah they do look like dogs now especially when they come back from the groomers!
Post a Comment