Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WOW.

Today I realized that I have been off my medication for 9 months....

That is just CRAZY people!!

In general I am doing really really well. Of course I have bad days and sometimes a bad week...or two. But as long as I pay attention to myself and keep Chris informed of how I am doing, together we are able to keep everything in check.

I really can't believe it. I actually have hope that I may be able to remain un-medicated for the rest of my life. That is something that has been unfathomable to me in the past.

I think a change that I have made that has really helped me a lot is exercise. I find that if I have a bad week, it is usually directly proportionate to my exercise level. Amazing how that works.

Chris and I are doing good. We love our new house and neighborhood and we feel so blessed with everything that we have! Our other house is still in limbo but we still have hope that we will be able to sell before the end of the year. The moment I have any real progress update to share, I will....

We do wish that we had more resources to put into our new home, there are so many projects we want to do!! One little bit at a time I suppose, and I think we will fast become Do It Yourself-ers which will be fun.

The boys are...the boys. We just love them so much, they bring us so much joy.

I guess that is all I have to blog about for now.

1 comment:

abi said...

Congrats on no meds for that long! Wow, I had no idea it had been that long...great! Good luck with the house and other pursuits. Love you!