Friday, February 18, 2011

It's been a while!

It has been quite a while since my last REAL post....sorry about that....
I honestly never seem to think that I have anything to write about!

Right now things are pretty quiet on the home front. Chris is recovering from a minor arthroscopic shoulder surgery for an injury he has had for 10 years. He is healing slowly, but he is doing better now that the high fever he got right after the surgery is gone.

There is a small update on our old house, though not really a good one. We finally received a counter offer from the bank after oh I don't know like 6 months of waiting!!!!!! Their counter was really outrageous so we countered back, and they then countered again but with a higher purchase price.........Sooooo you know, that's apparently how they negotiate, they go UP in price. Makes perfect sense to me.
Unfortunately that caused the buyer that we have had on the line for months, finally walk away.

But there is a potential silver lining, now that we have an accepted purchase price from the bank, we can re-market the house as bank approved and we should be able to get a new buyer on the line pretty quick.

I will just be grateful if we can get rid of this thing at some point this year....

The new house is coming along slowly, we are hoping that Chris will get a nice little bonus in the next month or two so we can do a big project or two. There is still so much to do, but we really love it and our neighborhood so it is all worth the pain from the other house!

Da boys are good! Adagio was diagnosed with Anaplasmosis in January which is a tick borne disease and can be very deadly. Luckily we caught it early through their regular screening and he has been on antibiotics for almost a month, which should clear it out of all his organs. He never even knew he was sick :)

I suppose that is about it for now, I will add a few of my favorite pics of the boys for your viewing pleasure. We sure do love them, they bring us so much joy.






1 comment:

Lisa Cannon said...

I love you guys. I hope things work out with the other house for you soon!