Tuesday, May 10, 2011

It's Over!

Our other house is gone!!!!!!!!! Unfortunately, it foreclosed rather than short sold but we didn't care anymore! It's out of our lives!

Now we can start to rebuild our credit with the only real negative thing being that we can't purchase another home for up to seven years, but since we already have the house we REALLY wanted, I think we are ok ;)

Second bit of good news, I got a little promotion at my work. My official new title is: Controls and Compliance Analyst. It is still within my same group, so the transition will be slow and it's not really clear what the job will entail since they are doing some reorganizing but hey, more money to do my same job for a while? I'll take it!

There are plenty of other things going on with us that I need to share, but it will have to wait for another post soon. We are busy, busy, BUSY!

2 comments:

Amelia Poll said...

:)

susan m hinckley said...

Never had the occasion to say to someone, "Congratulations on losing your house!" But consider it said. (And on that promotion as well! Go, Amanda!)