Friday, February 22, 2008

All the wedding photos are up!!!!

YAY!
There are some good ones!
Just a reminder:

www.smalldarkspaces.com
click: online ordering
click: AMANDA and CHRIS (Firesky)
password: cheniae

You can order professional prints on the website (she does a great job) but we will be getting a CD with all the photos and can get you a copy or a CD with a few of the photos etc. so you can make your own prints.

Let me know what you think! What ones do you like the most? We are going to have to go through and pick out photos for the albums so any feedback will help!

Pass this info along to anyone that I may not have the contact info for. :o)
YAY!

2 comments:

abi said...

pretty pictures guys!

Amelia Poll said...

The pictures look great! I could have sworn I remembered taking more than just one picture of the two of us, but apparently not...You look absolutely beautiful!