Monday, February 11, 2008

Pictures, pictures, pictures

We have a few wedding pictures up, hooray!! They are looking good! The rest will hopefully be up this week sometime.
Check them out:

www.smalldarkspaces.com
Click on "Online Ordering"
Click on AMANDA and CHRIS (Firesky)
The password is: cheniae


Super exciting.

Oh, I also chopped all of my hair off and dyed it crazy dark red!
Check it out :o)

It makes me feel a little saucy!

3 comments:

abi said...

love the hair, can i do that? big change huh? im going to look at the pictures right now, can't wait. love ya.

abi said...

ok I need the last picture of you and Lily, super cute. I didn't know they took a picture of you guys!

Amelia Poll said...

I love the pics so far. And the hair looks great! We got the TV set up last night (it's AWESOME!) so we'll have to have you over so you can pick up your dolly. We'll figure it out