So I am in week 3 of my 13 week exercise program and it's going ok. The first two weeks were actually a lot easier than this week is turning out to be. I am sure it has something to do with the fact that this week is the first official week of being unemployed.
Before I started this week I had all of these wonderful ideas about all of the things I was going to get done around the house, how great it would be to get my workouts done in the morning but it seems that I have no real motivation to do any of it. I'm not feeling like I want stay in bed and sleep or anything but I just don't feel like doing......anything. I may also be a little unmotivated by the fact that I haven't seen any results. I know, I know...two weeks isn't going to make me drop 10 pounds but I guess I felt like I would see some change....but I am not going to let that stop me. A lot can happen in 10 weeks! I just hope I can find some motivation somewhere inside me to get through this week.....and next week....and so on.
1 comment:
Hang in there! I know exactly how you're feeling, but once the results start happening you'll see pretty dramatic ones in a short time. And give yourself some time to adjust to unemployment before you start worrying about not wanting to do anything. Just do nothing for awhile and one day you'll wake up wanting to do something.
Post a Comment