First off, I finally finished my first major painting and I am pretty pleased with how it turned out.
As for what else is going on, we have started the search for a second house. We looked into financing and it with the way the market is we will be able to afford a nice second home and rent our current property out. So we are starting the home buying process again. Woohoo! It is starting to get toasty so we would really love to find a nice place soon with a nice big pool! But the market isn't really a "move quick" kind of market right now so we will take our time and make sure we find the perfect house in a NICE neighborhood!
Other than that, not much else going on just continuing to work on the "family expansion project" as Chris likes to call it. No luck yet :( of course it's only been 2 months so I guess I can't be anxious yet.
4 comments:
Yeah, sorry, but you're not allowed to get anxious yet :)
I love your new painting, but you know that.
And, good luck in the house hunting fun. I hope you guys are able to find something you like.
You've made my day! The painting looks beautiful and I only wish I could see it in person. Can't wait to see what you come up with next. Good luck in both your family expansion and real estate holdings expansion projects. What an exciting time for you. The only way it could be more exciting is if you were in Branson!
Beautiful.
Love the painting!! Do you know where you are going to hang it? It will look fabulous on the wall. Congrats on the house again, and hope things are ok with Chris' sister!
Post a Comment