Well, we found a house and our offer was accepted! This happened MUCH faster than we anticipated, but we have a wonderful Realtor who was able to help us narrow it down and find just the right house in just the right neighborhood! It's a traditional sale (not a short sale or bank owned) so it should move pretty quickly. Right now we expect to close around the 28th of July, but hopefully we can close a little sooner than that.
The home inspection went very well, the house is in good shape especially considering it is 20 years old. The inside is still a little dated, but we will update it over the years. :)
We are waiting for the appraisal so hopefully that goes well!
Here are a few pictures Chris took during the home inspection. It is a 3 Bedroom 2 bath with a huge den that can be converted into a 4th bedroom if need be. The back yard is WONDERFUL with a lovely salt water pool, large patio and good landscaping. I don't have any good photos of the yard yet I just have the ones from the listing, I will post more later and of course I will post more when we move in!
We will have a nice big house warming swimming party/BBQ for those who live here :)

(This is a listing picture)
Behind the little bar in the dining room is the big den
Hi inspector!---Also, we are getting all new stainless steel appliances with our contract, they will be installed on closing
Breakfast nook
Master Bedroom with a door to the patio
Well that's plenty photos for now. Don't worry you will get plenty more soon enough :)
We are staying quite busy with the house and work and everything, the next few months will be quite busy!!!!
I guess I will leave you with a couple of photos of the painting I am working on right now.....and yes it's flowers... and no I don't know when or IF I will paint anything else. I guess I am still under the influence of our visit to the garden in Holland.
For those wondering what size these paintings are....here is a comparison....kind of. This particular painting is a little over half the size of the other main painting I completed. So yeah. That is all.



4 comments:
You will love, love, LOVE the salt water pool! They are absolutely amazing.
Glad that the offer was accepted. Hopefully everything moves quickly, and smoothly :)
Congratulations! We so enjoyed our pool, and think of it fondly and often.
Your paintings are WONDERFUL. Think how great they're going to look in the new house! I hope you're planning to frame them up and hang them. And Georgia O'Keefe went through a big flower phase that defined her career. Go, Amanda!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE HOUSE AND LITERALLY GREEN WITH ENVY. BUT I'M ALSO HAPPY FOR YOU. THIS COMMENT FEELS LIKE AN ALL CAPS COMMENT! CONGRATULATIONS! we DEFINITLY want to come visit!!!
The house looks fabulous! I want to see it when I come down if possible. And, yay for painting! I need to take this 365 challenge as well, but what to do??? Can't wait to see you soon! :O)
Post a Comment