Tuesday, July 20, 2010

House-y, house house. Move-y, move move.

It's official! We signed closing documents today and it should fund and close TOMORROW!! :)

We are so excited!!! I am still in some shock that all of this has happened so quickly! The boys seem to be doing pretty well dealing with all of the boxes and commotion, they just pee on a box or two here and there. I suppose if you're a dog, when in doubt....pee on it.

I sure hope they like the new place! They will be getting a little less yard and less freedom to move around. There is so much house we cant let them have free reign...so we will see how they take to that...the spoiled little stinkers! Plus we can't let them have access to the pool while we are gone, accidents happen even though they can swim.

It has been a very busy few weeks and the next two weeks will be even busier! Moving on Saturday and then next weekend is the 4th Annual Cannon Girls Extravaganza weekend!!!!! Uhm, YAY!!! So excited! Not to mention a baby shower for a very pregnant Amelia! Of course add to that the usual; Work which is REDONCULOUSLY busy right now for both of us, and unpacking and getting settled. Whew.

It will sure be nice to have a pool to take a relaxing dip in to relieve some of that stress :)

Unfortunately through all this change, my 365 days project has been suffering a bit. I have not stopped, but there are some days where all I can do is put a few brush strokes down or just spend a minute instead of the 30-60 minutes I need to be spending, but I will continue to do the work, one stroke at a time if need be until things have settled and I am able to get back into my groove.

I suppose that is all for now. I will leave you with the following photo:

I found this sign posted at the office the other day, just taped up over the normal "if you take the last cup of coffee, please make a fresh pot" sign, and it is just hilarious! It was especially funny because working for such a HUGE company, it's not common to see what appear to be "non-HR approved" notes, posted around. I submitted it to http://www.passiveaggressivenotes.com/ (a HILARIOUS time waster, albeit a little R rated at times) so we will see if it shows up. Enjoy! :)


4 comments:

Amelia Poll said...

Hooray for closing! I hope the move goes smoothly. Good luck!!

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Good luck with the move!! Can't wait to see everyone soon! And, that sign/chart is HILARIOUS! :O)

susan m hinckley said...

Good luck with everything! The Cannon girls will have to take a field trip to see the new house as part of the weekend extravaganza. Or perhaps Chris and your dad can finish moving/setting up everything while you all shop, eat and make stuff. Have fun! (and keep up the good work -- even one brushstroke per day shifts your focus for a moment and keeps you moving forward on your project!) xo

abi said...

Yay for your new house! Can't wait to see it. Was there a note of sarcasm in that "yay" for the Cannon Girls Weekend? I hope not, because I'm way excited!! =)