Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Experiment Phase 2

Ok all, so I think I will be continuing with this blogging experiment and I am going to create it's very own little bloggy world.

I hope it will continue to evolve and I will be able to eventually add samples or little snippets of the songs to go along with my posts.

Before I create the new blog, I need some feedback:

What do you like?
What don't you like?
What would you like to see?

And most importantly, what should it be called????

All I have come up with so far is:

Amanda's Jukebox
Stream of Unconsciousness (possibly Audio Stream of Unconsciousness? or some other play on words there)

Please help me brainstorm! While this is largely a personal exploration experiment, I would like it to be enjoyable and relatable to others.

If you don't think I should continue, tell me that too. Honest opinions please.

Unfortunately there was no song in my head this morning to share, sorry.

2 comments:

susan m hinckley said...

I like all of your possible titles, and I think it's a great project! Hope you're having fun with it and I look forward to following as you go forward.

Cory and Sara Jane said...

Just realized I never posted a comment on this! I do like the song-in-head posts and think it would make a fun blog by itself. As for names, the ones you have are good. I will let you know if I think of any, but I am not good in that department. Ask mom! :O)