Today's selection:
Song: Paradise City
Artist: Guns N' Roses
Subconscious Reasoning: I am at a bit of a loss as to the reason behind this selection...I can't think of a time that I heard this song yesterday. Maybe I was subconsciously dreaming of visiting a place where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.
1 comment:
I love this idea! I am continually haunted by music in my sleep -- usually not the entire song but just a few measures. In fact, sometimes the music is so loud I can't sleep at all. I know Steve has this problem also -- I hope yours isn't so severe, because it's a crazy malady that can drive you mad. I don't know if you are a RadioLab fan on NPR, but they did a whole show about it a year or so ago. You'd be fascinated by it -- try looking it up on the RadioLab webwite!
Post a Comment