Today's Selection:
Today you get two from last week. I have been sick the past few days so I wasn't able to post but I did keep track of the song's.
Friday's Song: If I Fell
Artist: The Beatles
Subconscious Reasoning: Well the obvious reason for this one is that I was listening to the Beatles that day. I only had the tune stuck in my head with no words only la la la, da da da's because I don't really know the words to that song, so I don't think there is any connection between the words and my subconscious.... I do love the Beatles though, in fact my very first cassette tape (probably when I was 8-10?) was The Beatles: Revolver. I LOVED it so much and listened to it constantly. I vividly remember purchasing the tape because I went to a questionable music shop near our house and I felt like such a grown up. Now that I think about it, I can't remember if I went into that store alone or if I had an older sister playing chaperon so I guess it wasn't that vivid, but I do remember that music store! I am pretty sure my mother hated that store, though I don't blame her it was practically a "head shop" not entirely suitable for an 8 year old. I would be very surprised if she had let me go there alone.
Sunday's Song: K-I-S-S-I-N-G
Artist: Children's playground song
Subconscious Reasoning: Well this one is funny. There were no names in my head when I woke up as to who was sitting in a tree, doing you know what! Only thing I can figure is my brain is slightly fixated on the "then comes the baby in the baby carriage" part so it is manifesting itself any way it can. That or I am regressing....
1 comment:
You're probably regressing ;o)
Post a Comment