This was probably one of our favorite places that we visited on our trip. Even though everything wasn't fully in bloom yet, it was still spectacular. We got so many amazing photos, it's hard to narrow it down so you are going to get A LOT! Enjoy!
I want this flower arrangement!!
Haha, YES!
I love the way they cut these Lilac bushes!!
This is not a great picture, but these Daffodils have what my husband calls a "go fast" haircut..zoom!
This was one of my favorites! Have you ever seen a checkered flower?
Like I said, this was an amazing place. We are so glad we had the opportunity to experience it!
2 comments:
Wow! Just the thing for a rainy, gloomy MN day. What a gift. Thanks so much, Amanda!
ps -- you looked so much like your mother in one of those pictures, I COULD NOT BELIEVE MY EYES. (it's a compliment -- she's very photogenic)
that looks like the most amazing place on earth. also the Garden of Eden for bees.
thank you for those pictures!! and you two look about as beautiful and happy as possible!!
Post a Comment