Thursday, May 13, 2010

Munich

Sorry, I have not put the rest of the photos up as quickly as I had hoped. Here is Munich for your viewing pleasure! There are quite a few and not in any particular order. Frankly I don't feel like messing with the size or order so you just get them as they came :)


Freulingsfest! (Spring Festival, similar to but much smaller than Oktoberfest)

A famous Beer Tent!
The Glockenspiel. Wonderful!
Frauenkirche

Linderhoff Castle
Neushwanstein Castle


YUM!

2 comments:

susan m hinckley said...

Gorgeous! Thanks again -- things are a little dreary here today, so I was glad to take a trip. As Chelsea pointed out to me the other day, you have quite a good eye for pictures, Amanda . . . have you considered something art related, perhaps? I hope you'll think about it as you're searching for your path.

Amanda Cheniae said...

Wow thanks Susan (and Chelsea)! I am not sure about the photo talent thing, I think it just helps immensely to be in a place that is so picturesque. However, I think I might seriously consider incorporating art or design or photography somehow in my life path search. :)