Monday, May 17, 2010

Salzburg

Salzburg was probably one of our favorite places aside from Keukenhof. It was so beautiful and it didn't hurt that it was about 15 degrees warmer!

Just to be in a town that bore the amazing Mozart was wonderful.
































We had lunch on top of the fort. The view was amazing!











This little street of shops was so adorable. I wish we could have spent more time here!
Visiting Mozart's house was wonderful. Just to be able to see some of the piano's he played on...wonderful!

This was the closest to "The Sound of Music" that we came :)


Bet Banana Split EVER!

Whenever we get back across the pond, we DEFINITELY want to spend more time in Austria!

Also, please don't mind the blog. I am in the process of changing it up a little...but it might be a little while until I find some time. 

3 comments:

susan m hinckley said...

Lovely. All that delicious scenery AND ice cream? More posts, please! I'm doing all my best vicarious living here . . .

abi said...

and I just realized I wrote "salsburg" instead of "salzburg", eh you get the picture.

abi said...

very nice! I think I like salsburg the best from your pics as well. Of course, who knows if I will ever be able to know that for myself... one day one day - a girl can dream.